DroneWISE EU BONUS EVENT – May 20, 2022
final conference of the DroneWISE EU project at the same location
FREE attendance for all participants of CUAV Show Europe 2022
DroneWISE is developing a Counter-UAV Command, Control and Coordination Strategy for first responders, supported by Counter-UAV Command Training for all first-responder agencies, including tactical options and decision-making frameworks, underpinned by a Counter-UAV Command Training Handbook, all being made readily accessible via a Counter-UAV Online Training Portal.
- Objective #1: To conduct a thorough analysis of end-user requirements from use-cases to assess first-responder operational challenges in responding to threats from UAVs and terrorist attacks on public spaces
- Objective #2: To conduct a thorough analysis of UAV and UAV detection technology capacity and capability
- Objective #3: To conduct a thorough analysis of the terrorist threat to public spaces and the terrorist use of UAVs
- Objective #4: To develop a counter-UAV training programme to improve first-responder agencies coordination in response to UAV terrorist attacks in public spaces
- Objective #5: To provide ready access to authoritative counter-UAV training tools for firstresponders to improve their coordinated response to UAV terrorist attacks at public spaces
- Objective #6: To develop first-responder agencies coordinated strategic and tactical response to terrorist attacks using UAVs at public spaces
- Objective #7: To achieve high levels of end-user engagement, collaboration and long-term sustainability of DroneWISE outputs preparing current and future generations of first responders
For more information visit DroneWISE project page.